Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in Sustainable Plant Systems at The University of Arizona, you join the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences family. Family members support each other, and that's true here, too. That's why we offer $1 million in scholarships specifically for CALS students on top of the funding available through the UA or other grants and scholarships. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify!
Scholarships for Sustainable Plant Systems Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for sustainable plant systems majors within CALS.
- Allen Kinnison Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Arizona Vegetable Growers Association/M.O. Best Student Support Scholarship
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Hicks Family Endowed Scholarship
- Howard Bendalin Agricultural Student Support Scholarship
- John C. Smith, Jr. Student Support Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and Southern Seed Association Scholarship
- Sky Blue Underwood Memorial Student Support Scholarship
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Steven E. Feffer Memorial Scholarship
- Warren C. Gill Memorial Scholarship
Talk With An Advisor To Learn More About Your Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.