Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in Sustainable Plant Systems at The University of Arizona, you join the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences family. Family members support each other, and that's true here, too. That's why we offer more than $850,000 in scholarships specifically for CALS students on top of the funding available through the UA or other grants and scholarships. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify!
Scholarships for Sustainable Plant Systems Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for sustainable plant systems majors within CALS.
- Allen Kinnison Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Arizona Vegetable Growers Association/M.O. Best Student Support Endowment Fund
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Hicks Family Endowed Scholarship
- John C. Smith Jr. Student Support Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona/American Seed Trade Association
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona/Southern Seed Association
- Sky Blue Underwood Memorial Student Support Award
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Troller Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Warren C. Gill Memorial Scholarship
- Whitworth Student Support Award
- William A. Hanacek Memorial Scholarship in Plant Sciences
Talk With An Advisor To Learn More About Your Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.